We went dredging out excessive articles, videos, and discussions about betterment of skin, and have precised them into 12 best and easy skin care hacks everyone needs to follow.
1. First things first, if you want smooth and glowing skin, simply slather egg yolk on your face. Or if that grosses you out, buy a Too Cool for School egg mask.
“I do this once a week and i swear it’s better than all of the $100 face masks: Take an uncooked egg and separate the yolk and whites into two little bowls. Rub the white all over your face, let it dry, and then rinse it off. Then take the yolk and rub it in. Let it dry, and then rinse it off. The white acts like an astringent and tightens pores. And the yolk is very hydrating. My skin always looks happy and healthy after this.” __alialie
2. To remove excess oil and clear up acne, incorporate Thayers Witch Hazel as a toner into your daily routine.
“Witch Hazel! It’s awesome for people with oily skin. It’s not drying at all. I have rosacea and I see a huge difference when I apply it to my cheeks vs. when I don’t.
3. To give your skin an extra boost of hydration, spray with Mario Badescu Facial Spray.
“Mario Badescu Rose Water Facial Spray is really the bomb. I use the facial spray and it makes my skin glow like crazy. It’s super affordable and makes the biggest difference!” ___lilyp4543f0984
4. Lock in moisture, tighten pores, and give your skin a youthful glow by washing your face in cold water.
“Start your day and night routines by washing your face and hands with COLD water. It’s a French beauty secret that’s proven to work. Cold water will refresh the skin and tighten the pores. Our skin is very thin and needs hydration in layers.” ___debc40a9c068f
5. Exfoliate your skin at least weekly with a Clarisonic Mia 1. It removes dead skin cells, increases blood circulation, and allows your products to seep deeper into your pores.
“I have experimented with a lot of different cream and serums to help my dry and blemished skin, but the best thing I have ever done was get one of those battery-powered face scrubbers. It’s soft and I don’t apply too much pressure because I know that physical exfoliation is frowned upon, but it has made ALL the difference in the world. My face actually feels cleaner and I can tell that I’m getting better benefits from all of my other moisturizers because of it.” ___bauxjangles
6. Apply the Ordinary Squalane Oil to intensely hydrate to your skin.
“The Ordinary Squalane Oil is the best! I use it on my face every night and it has made my skin feel brand new! It absorbs quickly and does not leave my face feeling oily.” ___jenniferh4a412e151
7. Daily use of Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera Gelwill help out inflamed skin, sunburns, skin wounds, acne-prone skin, and the appearance of stretch marks.
“When I wake up, I use aloe as my daily moisturizer, which gets rid of any redness or flakiness. It also feels cool on my skin which helps me wake the fuck up. This routine is also cheap AF!” ___katej4e5013d64
8. To thoroughly remove your make up, use Garnier Micellar Water.
“I’ll tone in the mornings, and then in the evenings I remove my make up with Garnier’s Micellar Water on a make up wipe. Then I’ll wash up my skin with a charcoal cleaner and exfoliate few times a week. Honestly, the best thing ever.” ___lawrenm
9. Apply a turmeric face mask to calm inflamed skin, reduce acne, and clear hyper-pigmentation.
“Something that all Desi people love and swear by: Turmeric. Just a pinch of turmeric in some gram powder and milk will create the best DIY face mask. Wait until dry and just wash off with cold water. You will have firm, radiant, and super glowing skin and feel fresh.” ___jhashikha2000
10. Make sure you are drinking water daily to flush out toxins and promote digestion.
“You can buy all the fancy-schmancy potions you like, but if your liver and skin are dehydrated, you will look like crap no matter what. Also working up a sweat eliminates toxins and brings blood to the surface, making your skin take that GLOW.” ___mandelam
11. To fix dry or cracked skin, apply the cheapest skin product of your home Vaseline to seal in moisture.
“The magical skin care product I use is actually Vaseline. After the First Aid Beauty moisturizer has sunk in a bit I cover my face with Vaseline and then go to bed. I wake up with dewy (albeit somewhat oily-looking) skin, then wash my face with cold water in the morning. That way I have a perfectly balanced, moisturized glow all day without it being greasy, shiny, or tacky-feeling.” ___chelseym4f45db4b
12. Use Pixi Glow Tonic to exfoliate, improve circulation, and hydrate skin.
“Three words: Pixi Glow Tonic. I LIVE for the stuff. It’s a toner that exfoliates the skin, and it literally makes your skin glow. I have gotten tons of compliments on my skin since I began using it, usually at the end of the day after I have double cleansed.” ___maryamwar
13. Lastly, make sure you are applying your daily dose of Glossier sunscreen. It neutralizes harmful free radicals and prevents skin damage and cancer.
“Sunscreen everyday . Oh, and make sure you reapply every three hours.” ___melanieflores77